"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Relationships...


As Woody Allen says to Diane Keaton in the movie Annie Hall, "A relationship is like a shark - it has to keep moving or it dies." - every relationship needs to continually evolve.

I finally realize that I must become responsible for the changes that I would like to see in order to keep my relationships alive, active, and moving forward - just like a shark!

By becoming responsible, I am not allowing myself to be a victim of fate, but can move things in the direction of my choice.

Relationships can be tough, but by acting rather than waiting, I will automatically feel less resentful and will feel empowered to the possibility of how great my relationships can be.

So - here's to the shark~ Let's Go Get 'em!!




No comments:

Post a Comment