"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Memories...




Sweet little boy of mine...

However, not so little anymore - but still knows how to be charmingly sweet as he quickly approaches his first milestone of 16!

So hard for me to believe. Time passes much too quickly - but our memories will always be there.

I hope and pray that I have imprinted as many happy memories on his brain as there are seashells on the beach, so that when he reaches the reality of adulthood, he will always have those happy memories to go back to and he will feel safe and warm and loved.

I get teary eyed thinking of his baby days, but I also look forward to his future and to everything that I know he will become!

Dear God,
Please bless this boy and keep him safe from harm each day!
Thank You,
His Mom


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment. It is nice to meet you. I came over to visit yours and see that we both have a love for the sea in common. I love water of any kind and would love to live at the coast someday. I hope you don't mind if I follow! Your blog is great. Carla

    ReplyDelete