"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Age Is Just A Number...


Here I am at 51 years old - right on the brink of 52 - and I have got to say that I don't know if I have ever felt younger in my life!
In the past, I have read so many articles written by women over 50 saying such a thing and wondered if I could feel that way too... Well, I do and it is absolutely wonderful!


Something about being at a "place" where you can pretty much live the way you want to live - being around people and doing things that make you feel alive and fulfilled and happy is totally AGE DEFYING!


And I realize that in the scheme of things, I am not really considered "that old", but 50 is some sort of a mile-marker for your life... It is a great time to regroup and start anew - which is exactly what I am doing and it feels so good!


I am so thankful to be in such excellent health and feeling great!


Age is truly just a number - SO - Enjoy Yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment