"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Seashells A La Mode...

You know how most people like Pie A La Mode?  Well, I will take Seashells A La Mode any day of the week!  


I get excited about seashells in the same way that some people get excited about food, or clothes!  I just adore them!


I have an excellent variety of seashell jewelry.  You have already heard me talk about my "signature ring", but I have many other favorite pieces that I love as well.



Here is a small sampling of some of my seashell jewelry:


You Like??


3 Seashell Bracelets from Hawaii
Vintage Abalone Clip Earrings
A Scrimshaw Bracelet and 3 Paua Shell Bangles


Vintage Lucite Seashell Bracelet

4 comments:

  1. I get excited about seashells too!! Just love them. All kinds...especially the imperfect ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! I love the dress stand covered in shells. I have never seen one like that. Great necklace stand! Also love the vintage bracelet with the little seashells. **I waaaant it** *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, you should link up to Cindy's Romantic homes friday show and tell. mo

    ReplyDelete