"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hawaii 2010 & Johnny Depp...

Well, am back from my 2010 Hawaiian trip and must say that this trip had a nice little added piece of fun to it!!


They are filming parts of the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie in Hawaii at the resort where we stayed!  Since I am a HUGE Johnny Depp fan, this was FANTASTIC!


I was able to get a few pics to share:
1.  The Black Pearl docked at the marina next door to where we stayed.
2.  The filming crew on location.
3.  The Deppster on the beach!!


What a HOT guy!!


ENJOY!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Great picture of the "Black Pearl"! Is that a tidal wave in back of "Jack Sparrow"? I hope not. He is HOT! Glad you are back safe and sound. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete