"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Favorite Things...

Lilypads on Oahu
This morning I was looking over some old files, and I came across a list of "My Favorite Things" that I had composed a few years ago ~ 






Here is the list that I had written down:

Seashells
Lavender Fields on Maui
Ladybugs
Gardenias
The Ocean
Ponds
Lavender
Blue-Green
Pink
Lilypads
Sea Turtles
Roses
Patchwork
Coral

I do believe that these are INDEED my FAVORITE THINGS!!

How many of these things are your Fave's??

5 comments:

  1. 12 out of the 13 are also some of my favorite things! Only one not on my list is patchwork...and that is only because I don't know much about it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I write the comment above? I like all the things but patchwork also. I would add...cranberry glass, berries, chocolate, lavender, and blue&white... *hugs & petals* mojopie

    ReplyDelete
  3. me again...scratch the lavender...I see you have that too...and add all things tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ocean all the way! And thanks for sharing..., isn't it great to be a beach bum!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single one of these items on your faves list, especially the ocean and PINK! :) Wonderful list, Cindy!!

    BTW, I adore your songlist, especially Eva Cassidy's "Songbird" - what a gorgeous song, one of my faves!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete