"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Mind...




I stumbled across the following quote about a year ago, and it really resonated with me...

"The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven" - John Miller, English poet - from "Paradise Lost".

Since finding this quote, I have really tried to remember it whenever I think that things aren't quite the way I had planned, or when I am feeling down.

You truly are in charge of your own mind set. NOBODY can make you feel anything other than what you allow them to do. You are in complete control!

What a GREAT feeling to know that you can always feel HEAVENLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment